Welcome to the Video Game Page

This is where we want you to talk about anything from the original Nintendo to PlayStation 3. Share your Gamer Tags if you want to play online! Got something to post? Just E-Mail Us.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Skate 2 for Xbox 360


I recently received Skate 2 in the mail from Gamefly and after playing it for barely 4 days I can say it is one of the most realistic and time consuming games out there. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. It is also available for PS3 which I have demoed and they have Skate it for Wii and Nintendo DS, those platforms I have yet to try it but EA did good on designing this game and I'm sure it is phenomenal for those two as well. So if you have not yet tried,go out and rent it or subscribe to Gamefly (www.gamefly.com) and have them send it to you. This game will make you laugh at Tony Hawk's Pro Skater. Never again will you run into a light pole and bounce of it like a padded wall or grind a wooden picket fence and see sparks trailing your trucks. Enjoy everyone, I sure did!


Try GameFly for FREE or start for only $8.95!

No comments:

Post a Comment