Welcome to the Video Game Page

This is where we want you to talk about anything from the original Nintendo to PlayStation 3. Share your Gamer Tags if you want to play online! Got something to post? Just E-Mail Us.

Monday, May 4, 2009

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

While I have not seen the movie yet, I have heard mixed reviews. But I won't deliver any spoilers here since I am sure there are other places on the internet that you can get them from. What I would like to mention is apparently a big disparity between the movie and the game that came out. The movie is rated PG-13 which means there is little to no violence and sex, the two things that make Wolverine an awesome character. So if you feel dismayed by the lack of bloodshed in the movie, just check out this video of the game.



Hopefully that will more than satisfy your bloodlust. Although, much like the movie, the game has only garnered mediocre reviews. But honestly who cares? You are Wolverine, the best at; slashing, dismembering, disemboweling, and of course everyone's favorite, beheading. Though I would not completely trust my word on it as I have not yet played the game, but from the looks of the video it will be good for just sitting back and having some fun slashing people into little fleshy chunks.

1 comment: