Welcome to the Video Game Page

This is where we want you to talk about anything from the original Nintendo to PlayStation 3. Share your Gamer Tags if you want to play online! Got something to post? Just E-Mail Us.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Two New Columns at TCC: Video Games!

Hello, good evening, and salutations gamers! My name's Lou - I'm a new article writer here at "That's Called College" and am proud to be here in all way shapes or forms! That said, let me introduce you to two new editorials I'll be working on each week:

The Azeroth Post
"Welcome to the Azeroth Post!" This editorial will be dedicated to the massively-multiplayer phenomenon known as World of Warcraft! Each week we'll discuss new strategies, builds, gear, addons, and other tips and tricks that can help YOU in the world of Azeroth! Don't miss an issue.

What's The Deal?
"What do you want for nothing?" Each week I'll be covering the best bang for your buck - be the smart gamer and stop paying for great entertainment! I'll discuss old games in review, and new games both free and cheap!

I'm glad to be part of this wonderful family of brains here at TCC - so stay tuned for these two new dedicated editorials as well as the random musings I may present from time-to-time on the game du jour, the gaming industry, and beyond!

Till then - may you never lose that elusive zero'eth life to a spike pit. Keep gaming.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for joining the team, I really look forward to your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete